Friday, July 12, 2013

PERMANENT COSMETICS/MAKEUP



PERMANENT COSMETICS/MAKEUP: My Name is Julie and I apply Permanent Makeup out of House of Ink in Murray Utah. I offer a full range of Permanent Cosmetics, the Softap method. Softap is hand applied and a machine free process which is much safer and doesn't scar the skin like a fast running tattoo machine. You will be numb the entire process by the best topicals on the market! I am also Certified through The Cameo College of Essential Beauty. 
Don't become another victim of scarred and crooked Permanent Cosmetics!!! I have done upwards of 1000 procedures. Your sitting is absolutely private and quiet! Please call or text me with any questions. I'm more than happy to answer them! Below is my basic price list.

Eyebrows (both) $225
eyeliner Top & Bottom $300
Beauty Mark $50
Full Lips $400
Please call Julie at 801-266-2030

No comments:

Post a Comment